We use top quality, fresh ingredients at the right levels and combinations to give a unique profile within our ready-made baits. When it comes to our flavours, these are used at low levels with the emphasis on the added enhancer’s into top quality bulk and liquid ingredients, giving each bait that unique profile.
All of our baits are designed to be a food source containing proteins, carbohydrates and natural oils that carp need to maintain their energy and healthy being as we believe this is the key factor if you want carp to return to your area/feeding spot for more.
We do not stock large quantities of bait and mainly roll it to order to maintain freshness.
We offer shelf-life (stabilized) baits that will last you from 6-8 months, they will be perfectly fine to use after this time but will have to be kept in the freezer.
Freezer baits are rolled to order and will be either delivered frozen or air-dried.
All the Best from BH Team!
- träffa singlar ivetofta Name: Alfredas
- site de suce gay A country, City: Essex, UK
- http://pershorechoral.org.uk/?et_core_page_resource=et-core-unified-cached-inline-styles269 Profession: BH Brains
- Favourite Rig: Classic – Snow Man
- PB carp: 34,330 Kg
- Favourite lake: Lac de St Cassien
- Favourite bait, flavour: BH Junge Berry and Clam
- Name: Marius
- A country, City: Lithuania, Druskininkai
- Profession: Manager/consultant
- Favourite Rig: I don’t have a favourite rig system. I always a choice of rig for the fishing condition
- PB carp: More then 26Kg
- Favourite lake: Wild lake
- Favourite bait, flavour: I don’t have a favourite bait. 2018 years I started to use Wild Berry boilies for feeding and fishing. Of season beginning I started to use Squid Oil series baits. On the year-end, I caught 26.200Kg “mother”. In this session, I used both baits, Wild Barry and Squid Oil. This beauty seduced 20mm both baits combination.
- Name: Amora
- A country, City: Lithuania, Klaipeda
- Profession: Sales manager/consultant
- Favourite Rig: I don’t have one like my favourite. I choose according to the situation
- PB carp: 16,5kg mirror
- Favourite lake: Carp lake Kintai
- Favourite bait, flavour: Depending on where I fish. Lately tutti essence, axillis and plum have been working the most.